Tuesday, June 1, 2010

THE TODDLER AND THE MOUSE

TIP # 5: BYOF
BRING YOUR OWN FOOD

Short of a rolling beer cooler (yes, I asked) you can bring your own food and drink into the parks.
That obviously includes baby formula and food but it also includes biggies like:
Bottled water, juice boxes, fruit cups, Cherrios and whatever staples you use to feed your picky kid.

If you do nothing else besides bring your own water, you will save a gazillion dollars.
Get extra cool points and bring a refillable water container and hit up the water fountains. The fountain water is pretty darn good.

As an adult, I'm on vacation. Yes I have a meal plan. It's called turkey legs, churros, popcorn, cinnamon rolls, mickey ice cream bar and then repeat. Wash down with lots of coke.
Yes, I give my daughter bites of the above, but after she's eaten her fruit cup first.

No comments: