Friday, June 25, 2010

THE BRADY BUNCH

Okay, so I've lost some people in my traveling.
All of my family (Mom, Dad, Chris) and Mark, Joey & I went to the NC house. From there, everyone else went home and Joey and I headed East, to Raleigh, to visit Kev, Sue & Kennedy. Joey and I then headed west, to Charlotte, to pick up Becca & Emma (Luke still had school) and then we drove north for Ohio. Chris then flew up to meet us for a few days so he could go to Cedar Point with us. Oh yeah, and to visit Grandma & Grandpa, of course.

We had dinner with the Brady Bunch one day.
(Becca is taking the picture)
Patty is so good with the babies. She even changed a poopy diaper. If she lived closer, she would definitely be on my babysitter list.
Lauren got some practice too.
Maybe she'll need it soon? (wink )
JK

No comments: