Monday, June 28, 2010

SWIM LESSONS

Joey had her first swim lesson today!
She has class every week day for 2 weeks.
She did a lot of screaming and crying this time and her lovely ended up swimming with her. It is normal for the first 3 days. After that, she needs to suck it up.
She has been pitchin' a fit when I drop her off at the KIDS KLUB at LA FITNESS when I work out as well. She is in full toddler mode and has a moderate case of separation anxiety. She cries when I leave, the lady gives Joey the lovey and then takes it away when she calms down. She then enjoys playing with the kids and toys and is happy when I get back and when I peak in the window.
But we have been going to the gym several days a week for about 2 weeks now and she is not getting better.
I think of it as good practice for when she has to go to daycare.

No comments: