Wednesday, June 6, 2012

STARTING TO FEEL PREGNANT

I'm 34 weeks today.
You know, I'm starting to feel pregnant!
What I mean is, I'm getting to big to do all the things I usually do.
Friends yell at me when they see me bending over or flopping down on the floor to sit crossed leg like it's nothing. Apparently its not fair that I can do that at 8 1/2 months pregnant. I still have my Craven energy too. But, you know how I've always only had 2 modes, on and off? Well, when I get to off, it is REALLY OFF now! And I'm a different person on the weekends then weekdays. I'm definitely more pregnant on the weekends.
I still need more time to get ready for baby, but it would be really cool if I could stop getting bigger now. I'm not trying to be vain, it's just that I'm starting to get in the way of myself.

No comments: