Monday, June 25, 2012

NESTING


Boy, did I experience "Nesting" yesterday.
I found myself fully awake, bursting with energy and a desire to clean and organize the house at 3:30 AM.
And I did not stop until about 3:30 PM, to go see BRAVE.
Upon returning to the house, I continued where I left off.


Kudos to Mark, for taking up arms with me in the fight against time to ready the house for baby # 2. Whatever I did, he must have done twice as much.


With Joey, we also experienced a strong nesting day... and I began labor early the next morning.
Our concern was the same might be true this time, so we called in reinforcements, Chris, to help us get the house ready. We also charged cameras and double checked hospital bags.


I'm not technically 37 weeks until Thursday, so I'm glad I'm not popping this morning. But I'm also glad we got all that work done too. 


Baby # 2, we are ready! (Well, mostly.)

No comments: