Saturday, April 13, 2013

M I C... SEE YA REAL SOON!

We started off the week of spring break with a day at Magic Kingdom.
The rate that Sammy grows is amazing to me. She was there a month and 1/2 before and didn't respond to Mickey like she did this time. I swear, she recognizes him from the Mickey Mouse Club House.
It was freezing. About 30 below. (Since the 70s is normal, the 40s is 30 below.)
We were watching one of the shows on main street when I heard my name. Kayla and her parents were here too!
  The bridge leading to Maurice's cottage is one of my new favorite places to take pictures at Disney.
 Doing some pretend flying while big sister did the real thing.
 Grandma and Joey prepare to take flight with Dumbo!
 Grandpa and Joey, in the first car of course, go flying on Goofy's barnstormers!
Joey has decided she definitely likes that ride!
 3:00 parade. 
I know all the good spots to watch from with little to no waiting!

Sam was enthralled. Her captivated look doesn't look to happy, but I swear she loves it!
 She is also like her mother and can  conk out ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
 And another nap.

We left right after the 3:00 parade and headed back to Ft. Wilderness.
It was just TOO CROWDED. We have annual passes this year, we can come back another day!

 It also gave us time to cook and eat dinner and bath the girls early so we could head on down to Chip & Dale's campfire fun!
 Joey, in her stylish jammies.

No comments: