Sunday, April 7, 2013

500 YEARS IN FLORIDA

We went to Christianne's wedding, in St. Augustine, on St. Patrick's day weekend.
It was also the start of the celebration of 500 years in Florida. (St. Augustine being the oldest white settlement in America.)

So we tried to pack in as much sight seeing as possible, in our day and 1/2 before we had to drive back home. Kaki took the grands on a horse drawn buggy ride through the city!
Christianne's church was beautiful!
 Joey LOVES to dance!
 Sunday, St. Patrick's day, I made sure we were all decked out in green!
 We also toured the fort/castle before we drove home.
 Joey loves to take pictures. This one is of the solider guarding the fort/castle (parking lot). 
I called him a pirate. Both her and him corrected me. And he launched into a long history lesson as well. He was loads of fun!
 Like I said, Joey had the camera.
 Everyone tells me I should have her in modeling. I agree. But I am not going to pay any money to enter her into anything. If anyone wants to pay us... that is a different story!
 It was SUCH a beautiful day when we went to leave! Don't you hate good weather on the day you are supposed to leave?
 





No comments: