Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LUNCH BUNCH


Well, our birthday princess didn't know it, but Kaki & Paka Rick surprised her by having lunch reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table!
There is nothing in Disney that she likes more than meeting the princesses. And eating in Cinderella's castle, where they come and visit your table and talk to you and you can watch them visit others while you eat, is Joey's idea of heaven on earth.
 I have a better shot of this picture of all of that was taken by Disney and given to us as part of the reservation, but my printer isn't communicated with my computer right now so I can't scan it. This is the shot from my camera.
 Of course, Kaki let Mommy in on the secret so we had packed one of her princess dresses in a bag on the sly and loaded in the bottom of the stroller. 

 Unfortunately, the dress was a little itchy so a quick bathroom stop to put her shirt back on underneath.
 Sam loves the princesses! (Joey wasn't that devoted yet at that age.) And she seems to love commotion/excitement. That's my girl!
 Who does Joey most look like, Cinderella or Rose? Hmm... tough call. I'd say Rose though.
 Joey wants to be Jasmine for Halloween next year. Don't know if Daddy is going to let that happen. Too much bare skin for school.
 Sam loved her wand; it made a great chew toy!

No comments: