Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BE OUR GUEST!


Where in the (Disney) World are we?

We are standing in line for Enchanted Tales with Belle. (Sorry, no fast pass offered at this time. But on Marathon weekend the stand by line was only 45 minutes, and really we were done with the whole experience in 45 minutes.)


 There is a beautiful view of Cinderella's castle from Belle's cottage. 
Really, all of the new Fantasyland addition is beautiful done!
 Sorry no pics of us with Belle, but they ask for no flash, which means your pictures don't come out right and I refuse to pay the money for the disney pictures, that's why I bring my own camera to the parks!
 Tried some LeFu's Brew at Gaston's tavern. It's basically spiced apple juice. Kids will like it. But the more grown among us can see that this is copying the Butterbeer concept from Harry Potter World in Universal. I hate to admit it, but butterbeer is better.
 This view of Prince Eric's castle is pretty darn close to the movie! Good job Imagineers!
 Honestly, I was disappointed by the Little Mermaid ride. It's just another buggy ride. Just like Haunted Mansion. Or Nemo. I mean, there's a lot to see, and the kids love it, but I expect more from Disney then just the tried and true. I expect imagination and innovation. 
 Sam & Paka Rick are waiting for Mickey's Philharmagic. BOY, did Sam LOVE that movie! I don't see why, because since she wouldn't keep the glasses on she wasn't seeing it in 3D, but she bounced and giggled and was mesmerized the whole time! 

No comments: