Monday, February 27, 2012

SAY CHEESE!


I know, I know.
I take too many pictures.
Trust me, I was told... several times, by the people with the lying smiling faces that I subjected to all of these pictures.

But I find that you usually have to take 10 pictures to get a 1 keeper.


Also, most of the really picturesque spots are in the beginning. So get them over with, and then don't worry about perfect group photos for the rest of the day!

Besides, how many times are you going to go to Disney? (Unless you're me.)
You're going to want the perfect picture for the memories to last.

All the neat photo editing touches are thanks to my cousin Amy, who took the time and money to buy the DISNEY PHOTO PASS. I'm torn on whether to recommend it. It is quite expensive. But if you have a large group, and you all use the same pass and take enough photos to make it worth while, then maybe. 


And this is the point where Grandma flat out refused to be in any more pictures for the rest of the day.

(And you don't know how many pictures from this group I DIDN'T post.
:)

No comments: