Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 POUNDS

The saying goes:

"It took 9 months to put the weight on, it'll take 9 months to take it off."

I wanna know where I can go to file for an extension.

I missed my goal by 2 pounds.

I was 165 pounds when I became pregnant with Joey & 160 when I actually found out I was. ( I was really working out and eating right in preparation for being pregnant and so losing weight at good steady rate then.)

This past Sunday, Joey turned 9 months old. I weighed in at 167 pounds. (Mind you, that is from a pre delivery weight of 184 or so.)

But my body most definitely doesn't wear that weight in the same way. And more of it is fat which used to be muscle.

But I'm close!

I can zip up those old jeans... but barely.

And the muffin top is no ordinary muffin top. It is a muffin top out of a Tim Burton movie.

I really didn't start losing weight until a few months ago. It is just so hard to make the time to exercise when there is so much else that has to be done. And I like to exercise!

I'm still going at it, it is just slow. And it is so very hard to stick to it, when progress is so slow. My goal is to reach the early 140s. I don't know if I will make it there before we have another kid, but I shouldn't stop trying until then.

And making your goals public is a good way to make you stick to it. Because now everyone will know when I fail.

I really don't like to fail, and that is something everyone already knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are still a hot momma with great legs in my book. Emma loves you just the way your are, Luke thinks you are beautiful and Joyce wants a biscuit!