Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'M FABULOUS!

Sorry, these pictures are about a month old. I missed them somehow. This is the first few days after Sam learned to pull herself up to standing, and began to do it everywhere! And then, immediately after, began to cruise around her crib. (We lowered her crib mattress after this picture)
I seem Paka Rick/Grammy Jo in Sam when she give me that big fat cheeked smile and her eyes disappear. Sammy is a Meyers, Joey is a Craven.
She's awful proud of herself. She will smile at her own accomplishments, even if no one is watching. 
Above, is how she crawls most of the time. It is the "bear crawl", with hands and feet. I would like to see statistics  on whether girls do this type of crawling more. I suspect, because their dresses get in the way. 
  You see that smirk?
Sing Justin Timberlake in your mind with me... "Just look at that body, just look at that body... I'm sexy and I know it!"

No comments: