Monday, November 5, 2012

MY FELLOW REPUBLICANS...

Well actually, I'm a liberal Democrat, but I AM addressing my Republican friends and family right now. (Yes, I actually have quite a few of those.)
I am not going to discuss anything Obama or Romney right now. 
I want to talk about the Judges and the amendments. 

I know several people, my parents included, who tend to vote Republican because of money issues. But on social issues, they actually are pretty liberal. Please don't dismiss the Judges or amendments when voting tomorrow. It doesn't have to be difficult. 

Are you a right-wing-crazy-Christian-Coalition type? 
If not, then simply vote opposite of what they recommend. 
They Judge recommendations are based on pro-life or pro-choice. 

http://christiancitizens.org/christian_voting_guide_2010.html

http://www.unitedchristiansofflorida.com/ballots/general-2012-dade-miami-dade-county-christian-voter-guides-candidate-endorsements-sample-ballot-election-recommendations

Another quick and painless way to cut to the chase is to look at the endorsements. (and this works for all candidates.) Not your kinda people? Then vote for the other guy. 

This is a great way to get informed in less than 15 minutes if you just haven't had time to research and are getting ready to head to the polls.

No comments: