Thursday, November 1, 2012

FALL FUN

Grandma Higgins went with us to the West Woods and we walked the path down to the overlook.
Some of us got into a leaf fight. Don't know how that got started!
Mark and I were so excited to get to preserve some of the pretty leaves that Joey collected.
That isn't sarcasm, we actually took turns on the ironing board. It is just a fall tradition that we Miamians had never gotten to do before!
 I could do nothing else but play cards at Grandma's house and be happy with my trip.
Here, we are playing GO FISH with Joey.
 Sam is part of the action too! She's old enough that she does more than just sleep all day.
 Outside for some swing time.
Another Sammy 1st, though she didn't really react either way. I think she is too young to appreciate.
 I could make an entire album out of family pictures with bunny ears on them. My mother and grandma Higgins are definitely the biggest offenders. Even worse than Chris & Dad.

 Grandpa & Sam, looking oh so comfortable in front of the camera, as usual. 



No comments: