Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PLAY DATE... KEYS STYLE


Nothing like an intergenerational playdate... Keys style.
 Above is Caitlyn. Below is Joey. I know... we got them mixed up all weekend too. 
 Had Andy and his sister, Susie, with her granddaughter, Caitlyn, down to the keys a couple weekends ago.
 
 Even the adults would get to giggling when watching those two giggle monster twins get to goin'.
 Oh, and Andy may have lost his seat on the boat during lobster season next year.
Susie is a natural!
 I've been pregnant for too long... I forgot how much fun waverunning is!

 Joey only likes to go fast when she is driving.
 Mark and Joey practiced driving in JOMANTHA. (That is what we call her little skiff.)
 I know its rare to see my father take it easy, but he really does love to float while everyone else is having a good time.
 That grouper was good!
 Joey is a much better helper than I was at 3. She likes to help clean up. She doesn't want to take a bath till vehicles are all clean.

No comments: