Monday, January 23, 2012

Q & A, PART 2



Are you going to go all natural again?


Yep. 
I loved my birth experience at Miami Maternity Center, and am back again now. Although this time, Sheri has retired and is living in India. Ms. Carol will be our midwife this time. Mark LOVES her, and we had her for a lot of the exams with Joey so we feel very comfortable with her. She is a straightforward funny lady.


Is this pregnancy any different? How do you feel?


Yes, my 1st trimester symptoms were much stronger with this pregnancy then with Joey. Which was a relief, since that was what was missing from the miscarriage. Mark though I lost my mind the first time I said "I feel nauseous... I'm so happy!" 


But I feel great. To be honest, I was in better shape when I started carrying Joey then with this one, I think I can feel the difference. I don't have the same energy. Whether that is a difference in babies or me, who's to say?


How do you think Joey is going to handle the new baby?


I think she is going to be a wonderful big sister and a great help to me. It's just her nature. She loves to help and loves to please. She doesn't get jealous when Mommy holds other babies. But I was about the worst you can get when my parents brought home Jimmy. But I was also a spoiled little Cuban Princessa, in reality, so it was quite different.

No comments: