Friday, October 21, 2011

PINK! BLUE!

Joey and I have a new game.
We call it "PINK & BLUE"


She started it.
 She was playing with one of her dress up wands. She looked at me, waved her wand and did her best to say Cinderella's Godmother's incantation "Salicadoo, la mentrica boo, la bibbity bobbidy, boo!" And then yelled out "PINK!"
I blinked and looked at her. (Since she was smooshing different scenes from different movies together, it took me a moment.)
Joey: "Mommy, you're pink!"
Mommy: "Ooohh! I got it!... BLUE!" and I ducked behind the corner so she couldn't get a clear shot at me. 
Joey: "PINK!"(giggling and smiling and just so thrilled.)
Mommy: "Uh uh! You can't see me! If you can't see me, you can't get me!


And so we spent some time running around the kitchen divide (and the rest of the house), ducking behind couches and tables, shrieking PINK and BLUE at each other and driving Mark crazy.


This has become one of our regular games to play now.


NOTE** For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about... 

  • We're you EVER a child!?!
  • You need to watch Sleeping Beauty straight away.
  • It is the scene when Mistress Flora & Mistress Maryweather are fighting over what color to make Rose's dress. They keep turning the dress, each other, and anything else that gets in the way, PINK or BLUE.

No comments: