Monday, August 8, 2011

EPIC ERROR

I am a bad mother.
I made a horrible mistake.

I told Joey that we were going to go to Disney around Christmas and she was going to have dinner with Cinderella at her Castle.
Christmas is a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time away.

Do you know how many tomorrows that is?
I'm beginning to.

Joey: "Mommy, we go and eat with Cinderella in her castle today?"
Mommy: "No, Joey, not for a very long time."
Joey: "Oh. Okay. We go to Cinderella's tomorrow."

(tomorrow)

Joey: "Mommy, are we going to eat at Cinderella's castle today, or tomorrow?"
Mommy: "Joey, we aren't going to see her till after Grandpa's birthday, and then Mommy's birthday and then Halloween and then Cracker's birthday and then Daddy's birthday and then Thanksgiving and then FINALLY we go to Disneyworld and see Cinderella."
Joey: (silence for a moment) "Oh. Okay. Tomorrow."

1 comment:

Meagan said...

My parents did the exact same thing when I was younger! Good news, I forgot within a couple weeks! :)