Wednesday, March 2, 2011

RED KOOLAID

I have drank the Koolaid.
I am now officially in love with the Twilight series.

See now, WHAT HAD HAPPEN WAS...

(most good stories that end in jail, start with that sentence. Mine, ends with me being a Twilight fan)

We were about to get snowed in at the NC Mountain house and we knew it. So we stopped by Blockbuster to grab a bunch of movies. I had never seen or read any of Twilight, but was kinda interested in watching at least part of the first one, just so I could know what people were talking about. The idea being, to be educated when I ridiculed others. Like leaving a Lady Gaga song on for a moment before changing the station.

Well, since then, I have watched all 3 movies and read all 4 books.
It really is fabulous.
I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments: