Thursday, March 24, 2011

CARNIVAL RIDES


St. Justin the Martyr is a Catholic Church in north Key Largo with beautiful grounds. And more land then I think is decent in the Keys. It's almost showing off. But I like the way they show off.
Winterfest was March 11-13. Carnival rides and food. And these were Dade County Youth Fair quality Carnival rides. Good stuff, not just the kiddie rides we took Joey on. I would recommend this next year to everyone!

Everyone was so nice. Every ride we went to, some older kids would volunteer to take Joey with them, so I didn't have use my tickets to go with her. That way, Joey got to go on twice as many rides with the tickets saved!
Of course, some rides the grown-ups just can't pass on.

And now, Mommy is going to show you how to eat CARNIVAL FOOD!
Hamburgers, French Fries, Funnel Cake, Fried Pickles, Carmel Apples and Cotton Candy (which, to Mommy's disgust, she DIDN'T like Cotton Candy!!!)

No comments: