Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY VOTING CHEAT SHEET

Here are my endorsements for the August 24 primaries.
I'm a registered Democrat so remember, if you are Republican, you have some different choices.


US Senator:
Maurice A. Ferre

(Meek and his mom are no good & Green should go back to cruising the Mediterranean with Mike Tyson, sluts and drugs.)

Governor:
Alex Sink

Attorney General:
Dan Gelber

Circuit Judge 45:
Samantha Ruiz Cohen

Circuit Judge 62:
Monica Gordo

Circuit Judge 7:
Edward Newman

Circut Judge 11:
Flora Seff

(All the above judges are SAVE Dade endorsed except they made no endorsement in group 7.)

Board of County Commissioners 8:
Annette Taddeo

County Question 1:
Yes

(If we are going to have a strong mayor system, then let's do it. One less paycheck to pay for with tax dollars. But I'm still not sure if the strong mayor system is the way to go.)

County Question 2:
Yes

(This is about Islandia. A town that exists only on paper and needs to be dissolved.)

County Question 3:
No

(No, I'm not going to give up my right to vote on whether FPL can raise my bill!)

No comments: