Wednesday, January 27, 2010

... I'LL GET IT!

So I was on the toilet counting to two, when the phone rang.

Joey was in her bedroom, ripping up the alphabet-mat-thingy on her floor. I could hear her stop what she was doing when the phone rang. I wasn't near finished so I just let it ring.

A little bit after the phone finished ringing, Joey came toddling in and handed me the remote.

To those of you who aren't impressed yet, the portable phone had been in the basket on Mark's nightstand UNDER the remote she brought me. (As far as she could make out, it was the remote that was ringing, and it looks like the portable phone anyways.)

We are that much closer to Joey being able to bring her daddy a beer. (That is a developmental milestone that Mark is REALLY looking forward too.)

No comments: