Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BIRTHDAY CAKE

Okay, first of all, I'd like to thank Maria for all of the fabulous pictures I will be posting in the next several days. I'd also like to thank Michael for all the... um, ... other pictures. We'll call them funny, for right now.
I have entirely too many pics for one blog entry. So, this first one is all about the cake.
Other entries will follow.


She didn't know what to make of all those people staring and singing at her.


1st taste.
(Yellow cake with chocolate butter cream icing and pink decorative frositng.)

Oh yeah.
That's good.
Not exactly thinking about her girlish figure right now.

She had frosting boogers for 2 days after this.
She is usually good about sharing.

Sometimes she shares even when people don't want here to.

Look, she is color cooridnated, even when making a mess.


She had no intention of stopping. I finally had to take the cake from her.
But she had enough left over on her hands and her lap to continue eating for a while.
I'll have you know, she did NOT have a tummy ache afterwards.
That's my girl!
Now she is ready for 4 bags of cotton candy at the Dade County Youth Fair!

Now don't you just wanna eat her? I mean really!
But of course, we can't forget the ice cream!
You gotta have ice cream with your cake.

No comments: