Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SURFER GIRL

Joey loves her life jacket.
She loves how it tastes, anyways.
Joey's 1st waveruuner ride. She really really loved it!
When I took her out, we got off and swam around a bit too. Her life jacket really is amazing. Don't worry, Uncle Chris came with so I wasn't floating in the middle of the ocean with a baby.
My little Surfer Girl.
I hosed down the dock so it was nice an cool and had less little pebbles on it and let her splash around. She loved it.
She loves her puppies. She likes Cassie more, cause' her fur is soft & thick and nice to pet. But C.J. is better at playing.
I wonder if Mommy will let me put my wet, dirty, sunblock lotioned hand on her camera? (The answer was no.)
I don't understand, why can't I go tubing?
I wanna go tubing! I wanna go tubing!


Maybe if I smile real big and make those funny noises she likes, Mommy will let me go tubing. (answer: I'm crazy, but not THAT crazy. No, not quiet yet.)

No comments: