Monday, September 28, 2009

GHETTO OR REDNECK?

The wheels and tires were stolen off my car last Monday night / early Tuesday morning.
So I have been asking everyone the following question:
Is it Ghetto or Redneck that I have car up on blocks in my front driveway?
The responses have been varied, but Ghetto seems to be winning.
The arguments:
Redneck people put their cars on blocks themselves.
They are usually in the grass.
It is usually to work on it.
It's Ghetto that they were stolen.
However, I'm white.
We also live in a good neighborhood.
It's a tough call.
Other info:
Yes, the police came out and dusted for prints and no, there were none. They used gloves.
Yes, we have a very well lit house; The MFers unscrewed the floodlights on our house so they could work in the dark.
Yes, we have dogs, ferocious ones. But they had their bark collars on that night. C.J. sometimes barks at made up stuff... all... night... long.
My new wheels and tires have been ordered and should be in tomorrow. Except this time with wheel locks.
All you can do in this situation is hope there is a hell and they will rot in it. When I get to heaven, I will find a nice low lying cloud and piss on them from above.

No comments: