Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting Sick While Pregnant SUCKS!

So, I basically just took a week off from work because I literally had no voice.
What started off as a cold, turned into a sinus infection (which is common for me).
But the sleeping in a seated position to help alleviate the nasal pressure, led to nasal drip, which irritated my throat and I proceeded to cough my way into no voice.
That part that sucked more than usual is the not being able to take my trusted Musinex to clear my sinus faster.
I was so sick feeling, I actually having been hungry in over 5 days. This is coming from a person who's stomach will wake her up to let her know it is time to eat... even when not pregnant.
Happy to say today, that I have a voice again, and I'm feeling good enough to go to work tomorrow.
I did have to postpone my birthday festivities to another weekend. Really just relaxed yesterday.

Michelle

No comments: