Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WORST 1ST MOVIE

Mark and I are different. (not normal, crazy... pick an adjective.)
So while most parents are marking the babies first kick in the womb, we are marking down it's first movie, in utero. 


For Joey, it was Indian Jones & The Crystal Skull. 
But that was totally not our fault. We saw it opening weekend and didn't know how bad it sucked and that there were aliens in it. 


For the current baby (I call Bozo, Mark calls it Rufus) it was Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1.


So I put this question to you: 
Which is the worse movie?


Everyone with a penis has so far said Twilight.
The best response I have received so far has definitely been from Uncle Chris.


"If they released a recently discovered clip of Hitler Manscaping... I'd still say Twilight!"

No comments: