Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GO ON, GUESS!!!



People LOVE to guess what we're having. Especially because we ourselves, don't know. 
Women from the caribbean, especially.
Just some of the things I've heard:


"If you look pregnant from behind, then it's a ... (heard both answers here.)"
"If you belly points out, it's a boy. If it's more round, then its a girl."
"If it takes the pretty from your face, it's a girl." (To which I reply, "What, I don't look F#$%ing glowing to you?!")
"If it responds when Joey touches your belly, it's a boy." (Apparently sisters don't like each other, even before they meet each other.)


But my most recent encounter is my favorite. 


A Dominican woman took my hand, looked at some lines, and said they were too short, that I was going to have a girl. To which I replied: 


"Oh no, see, I'm white. It gets bigger... just give it a minute."


:)

No comments: