Monday, June 6, 2011

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN Part 1 - Teaser Trailer


So obviously, like any other Twihard, I'm super psyched. But here come the comments:

  • I get that movies are different from the books they are based on. On that note, I like how the trailer, at least, shows everyone receiving the invitation and their different reactions. Nice set up. Though I wonder what is the point of a dance scene in Rio that doesn't happen in the book?
  • I don't like her hair for the wedding. I was really looking forward to seeing her look EXACTLY as described in the book. I wanted to see the intricate braids. I wanted to see her look dazzling. She looked kinda plain from the 2 second shot in the trailer.
  • I wanted to see the lingerie that Alice picked out. Why is she wearing comfy sweat shorts in the scene when she realizes that she's pregnant? Not cool.
  • I don't know where they plan to draw the line in the book and say this will be part 1 and this will be part 2. But I know that I would end on a black screen and a babie's cry. Maybe her whispering the name "Renesme." Maybe, after her blood red eyes open for the 1st time. Gotta go dramatic cliff hanging.
  • Loved that you could hear the headboard crack.

No comments: