Monday, December 13, 2010

I WANT SEE PUNZEL!


I've had the latest edition of D23 for a few months now. (an exclusive magazine for Disney Fans)
On the cover is Rapunzel and Euguene (Flynn Ryder) and there is a nice cover story about them.
So I've had Joey worked up about seeing Tangled for a while.

We finally had the time to see it yesterday.
I don't know which was cuter, the movie or Joey watching the movie.

First of all, she had no patiences for the trailers. Every time another would pop up she say,
"No, no, no. I want watch Punzel!"
Once the movie started, every time a song ended, she break out:
"YEAH!" (Joey clapping loudly)
When they kissed:
"YEAH!" (Joey clapping loudly)
She had more that her share of our popcorn and coke. (Mark is quite proud she likes Cherry Coke.) At one point, she leaned over to me and let out a loud fart.
"Ohh, (small giggle) Excuse me!" (smiling and giggling)
About 3/4 of the way through the movie she discovered Mommy's hair.
Mommy has long hair like Punzel'. She sat there pulling on my hair like Punzel' was pulling on hers.Then I managed to get my hair back and hide it.
She was just too cute, the whole time.

So the way the movie, with some adult humor spattered through it that kept Mark laughing as well.

No comments: