Thursday, March 18, 2010

DIAPER UPDATE


I realize that I never did my summary after my diaper challenge.
Several months ago, when Joey entered size 4 diapers, we started having trouble.

We have always used 7TH GENERATION or EARTH'S BEST. Those are the environmentally friendly disposable diaper options. (The cloth diapers didn't work for us, see previous blog.)

So I went out and bought some PAMPERS and HUGGIES and compared them to the ones I already had trying to find one that fit Joey well.

My daughter has a big but.

HUGGIES suck. Particularly the Little Movers that are tapered for the more active babies. Leak city. The Snug & Dry were better, but not as good as the Pampers. (Hurts me to say, because I like Mickey on the diapers.)
I must give PAMPERS credit, especial the Baby Dry.

But after comparing them all, I'm back to 7TH GENERATION. They fit almost as well as the PAMPERS, but don't have all those harsh chemicals next to my baby's skin and are better for the environment.

No comments: